Do It Yourself Dock Kits – Delivered To Your Shoreline!
Whether you’re just not interested in going from store to store hearing multiple sales pitches…or you literally cannot find a reputable dock supplier in your area of the country, we are your answer.
We offer high quality dock systems. Hassle free. Haggle free.
With DockInTheBox you can have our entire system shipped directly to your door, complete with our easy 5-step instruction manual–requiring only one wrench to assemble.
Take a look at our specs and pictures, & common dock configurations below to learn why our Dock Kits are growing in popularity around the nation!
- Complete frame is lightweight, hardened heat treated extruded aluminum construction that is backed by a 5 year structural warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 10.5′ heavy duty truss design for added strength and lightweight design.
- 3 center stringer design for added decking support
- Mounting plates are located every 4′ along the sides for ease of adding side slip or patio section.
- The ends of all dock sections are equipped with added truss rod support for added strength.
- Our Docks can be assembled and adjusted with an optional leveling kit that allows you to quickly level you dock at any time without having to get in the water.
- Special grade 5-1/2″ diameter corrosion resistant fasteners for added strength.
- All standard posts are mounted inside, not outside the frame. This allows an obstruction free dock edge for easy boat docking.
- Removable 4′ x 4′ rot free and anti slip polypropylene “grate style” decking. Decking comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The grate style decking allows wind, waves and rain to flow safely through for added security during high winds or storms. Another benefit of the decking being removable is that it reduces the weight of the dock, aiding in a more efficient installation and removal.
- Roto molded plastic wheels each with a 1,200 lb. weight capacity. Never worry about rotting or flat roll in dock tires again.
- Our completely modular dock systems offer the ability to add any additional 8′ dock sections with legs or wheels at any time. You can also add side slip, patio.
- Many accessories are available that can easily be attached to the frame at any time
-dock leveling winch
-adjustable hinge shore end ramps
-45 degree corner sections
-vertical dock bumpers
Dock Section & Decking Specifications:
4 x 4 removable dock panel = 23 lbs
8′ dock section without decking = 55 lbs
8′ section with legs and decking = 105 lbs
Call us for more pricing & more information! 877-224-4899